Welcome to vespe.com the makers of specialist match fishing products for the professional angler.
(NOT RETURNS ADDRESS)
Co reg: 67733
Tel: +44 1624 620810
This site is subject to the following terms and conditions and continued browsing confirms your acceptance. Please feel free to browse at your leisure and enjoy the information given.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Vespe Ltd.’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
This website and its content is copyright of Vespe Ltd – © Vespe 2008. All rights reserved. The Vespe name is a registered trademark. Some products are protected by patents, patents pending and registered designs.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your rights as a consumer
We want you to feel happy to purchase our products on this site and know and understand your rights as the consumer. The details below are for information and do not affect your statutory rights.
For all purchases made from the site, 20% VAT is included in the price displayed.
Credit Card payments and security
At the end of the order process, if you select the “Checkout” option, you will be taken to our secure card processing page. This is hosted by SagePay. After your transaction is complete, you will come back to our site.
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and the SagePay VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from SagePay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the SagePay servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Returns, questions and contact
In accordance with UK law, consumers have a 14 day cooling off period in which they have the right to cancel their purchase and receive a full refund, The cost of the goods will be refunded, so long as the goods are unused and the original packaging and the labels are not damaged. The return postage will not be refunded and the goods are your responsibility until received by us. For returning all items we recommend that you use registered post, or recorded delivery.
We are obliged to refund payments to consumers in full within 30 days of the order being cancelled, please contact us as detailed below. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 days cooling off period, please email on the “Contact us” page on the website or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items which may have been damaged in transit, be faulty or have been cancelled should be returned, as detailed above, to the below address. These items should be suitably packed and include a copy of the original invoice:
Please email us at email@example.com with the details and we will provide you with the returns postal address.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VESPE LTD, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VESPE LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VESPE LTD DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE OR IN LINKED SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. E&OE.